Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Studio move delay

Shortly after my post yesterday about moving my studio upstairs, I got a call from my boss to change my schedule the remainder of the week.  And, after talking about all that needs to be moved, we decided to postpone the move until my husband gets back to help with moving all the heavy furniture, especially since everything will have to go up or down two flights of stairs.  While I am bummed about delaying the move, it will give me more time to decide what color to paint the room, get some additional storage, sell some of my current storage and in general be more ready for the move.  Plus, it will give me some time to create some other decor for the room too.

Let me know some ideas for paint colors, storage options, etc.  Can't wait to see what you share with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment