Sunday, April 15, 2012

Stamp Festival

This weekend was the Heirloom Pro Rubber Stamp Festival at Ag Hall in Allentown, PA.  What fun!

Friday they had classes all day.  I took three classes.  Embossing folders with Endless Creations, Flower Soft with Our Daily Bread Designs and Fancy Folded Cards with Our Daily Bread Designs.  Then at night they had Design & Treasure ~ a round robin of four classes.  What a fabulous time!  The classes were all great and I learned some new techniques for my cards and scrapbooks.

Saturday was shopping!  There's just so much to see and do it's really hard to fit it all into one day.  Since I took classes on Friday, I did get passes for Saturday and Sunday.  But, shot my stash of funds for the festival in one day.  At one point, I decided to look and then go back to pick up what I wanted to get.  While good in theory, it was not good in practice.  There were several stamps, dies and inks I wanted to go back to grab but couldn't remember where they were.  At least I got business cards from the vendors so that I can shop their sites and pick things up later.  I was thinking about going back down Sunday to pick up a couple of stamps from Stamps by Judith but didn't think it was worth the gas.  I'll just place an online order in the next week or so.

So, Sunday will just be for typical laundry, housework and playing with my new stash!  So, many new things so little time to play, but I'll have to make the best of it!  Off to my studio....see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment