Monday, April 2, 2012

Hibernation over ~ time to emerge

Even though winter this year wasn't particularly precipitous this year, I feel that I've been hibernating through it and now it's time to emerge!   While I've been keeping up with what's going on in the world of papercrafting I have not created very much over the winter.  But, my creative juices are flowing and I'm now ready to get some projects going.  

One of my first projects is to move my studio, literally.  It's rather exciting.  My son has decided that he needs to move to the basement so my studio will be moving upstairs.  I am really excited to have a new space for my studio.  While I enjoyed my basement studio I think having a new space will be creatively stimulating.   With so many things to think about for it.

My style will always be shabby chic but now I'll have a room to paint!  Hmm ~pink, turquoise, lime, lavender. 
Window treatments, storage containers, inspiration, decor.......

I think we're going to try to get this done before my husband gets back from his business trip on Friday, yes this Friday.  

Just think, when I get home from work I can read, like I do now to wind down from work, or go to my new studio to create all night long......  

No comments:

Post a Comment